FRIATEC is regarded throughout the world as the premier supplier of custom ceramic-to-metal assemblies for use in linear accelerators. Our line of custom made ceramic components is used extensively in this field. We specialize in difficult applications since we provide design and production capabilities that other manufacturers are unable to offer. Some of our capabilities and product offerings include:
- Combining very low magnetic property metals with high purity alumina (99.7% Al2O3).
- Finished parts with a vacuum-tightness of minimum 10^-10 mbar*l/sec. Tested in our helium leak detectors.
- Many years of experience designing and producing ceramic to metal assemblies.
- Isopressing facilities. Up to 22,000 psi. Up to 18 inches in diameter.
- Sophisticated machine shop guaranteeing high surface quality and tight tolerances.
- Kicker chambers for linear accelerators and synchrotrons that require tight tolerances even on large component parts.
- Custom-made electrical feedthroughs.
- Vacuum chambers with RF shielding.
- Insulating tubes.
- All manufacturing, machining, metalizing and brazing performed in-house to assure complete product quality.
We have worked with many laboratories, research facilities and medical device manufacturers and have provided superior ceramic solutions for their applications. Contact us with your applications.